One of our main goals is it to give committed students the chance to participate in international MUN-conferences all around the world.
What we offer:
- Preparation for the conference through training of MUN-competences: Research, giving speeches, negotiating, resolution writing, etc. Check-out the calendar for upcoming MUN-Workshops!
- Financial support of the participation in max. 3 conferences per year through reimbursement of the conference fee + social programme (+ if possible public transport package)
- Unforgettable experiences through participating in MUN-conferences: training of speaking and negotiating skills, a unique insight into the world of the UN, international contacts, great parties and a lot of fun!
What we expect from delegates:
Before the conference:
- Regular and active participation in the Monday Sessions + participation in at least one MUN-workshop – Alternatively: evidently MUN-experience which corresponds to or exceeds the above mentioned
- Willingness to engage oneself in the organization of the delegation
- A motivational letter (1/2 -1 page) in which the skills concerning MUN and the motivation to take part in a conference should be explained
- Of course be a member of HanseMUN e.V.
At the conference:
- Good representation of HanseMUN e.V. through committed participation in the committee
After the conference:
- Writing a report about the conference which will be published on the HanseMUN e.V. – Website
Feel like going to a MUN-conference? Apply now for one of the following delegations.
Therefore, send your motivational letter to: caitlin.dudley[at]hansemun.de